Wednesday, June 29, 2005

half-way of 2005

June is soon to end. It also means that we’re reaching the half-way mark of this year. I remembered about my new year’s resolution. I’ve nearly forgotten all about it when suddenly a friend of mine talking about his resolutions for this year. What he done so far and so on. So here is mine.

Resolution #1

It was for me to loose some weight. Well it’s been weeks since I last workout and I think that I may have added some weight. I feel bloated all the time. Man, how it really sucks to be fat!

Resolution #2

To further enhance my abilities of playing the guitar. I’m sloppy. My level of playing is still at the same level as before. I don’t have the motivation to learn right now. The only thing I do with my guitar is I pick it up, plug it in and whack it senseless until I’m tired of listening to myself or until my mum or my next door neighbor yells for me to stop.

Resolution #3

Aha! We’ve finally reach the one that I’ve totally nailed it. I’ve graduated (with a decent CGPA score) and got me self a good decent job. Been working like crazy these past few weeks but it gives me a genuine satisfaction of the job done.

I’m still working on #1 and #2. It just needs time. Like the old saying,”…..,” I forgot what the old saying is (darn, it’s like I’m high or something). Anyway, I think I’ll be adding up two more which I have thought about it for sometime but was/am afraid of declaring it. Just because the other side of me thinking that if you write more, you’ll do less. And so my extended resolution is to do/have as follow.

Resolution #4

Quit smoking

Resolution #5

A girlfriend

Now suddenly number 4 seems so much easier to do.