Tuesday, February 15, 2005

busy bee that's me

this week i have to submit 3 papers and also the final draft of my thesis. my web-system project isn't fully completed yet. infact, i still have 2 modules to complete. on top of that, it's full of bugs - debugging will only be done afterwards. not to mention i havn't done any testing yet. today i got my test results from my professor and its not encouraging. my professor concluded that the test scores does not potray my ability in its full potential. she (my professor) adds that the answers i wrote does not potray my ability when writing for assignments, discussion whatsoever. i replied by saying that if given ample time, i would've nail the test. the test was divided into 4 parts. and a lot of them needs analyzing the facts and data before we conclude any kind of answer. plus, the test also includes a one page study case of a company and its information system. do you know how much time was given to us for the test? it was only one hour. eventhough the whole class has the average score similiar to my score, i still feel that it's not fair for the test to be conducted in such a way. she adds that in her whole experience of studying in the US and UK test are conducted that way and we must learn to adapt to it. i feel that my grades are slipping away. the only thing that can make me at least forget about my worries is playing my guitar and that's only once and only when i have the mood to play. havn't gone out for a while for cinemas, taking a walk, hang out with my buddies, girlfriend('s), no dates, no anything. so it can be conclude that since the beginning of this year, i have no social life whatsoever. still hope i could see the silver lining in all of this.